CAmPING & Park Info
With 1,208 acres of wooded rolling scenic hill to explore you will enjoy a campground with a beautiful sandy beach of Long Lake. With traditional style family campground with something for the entire family, no matter what your style of camping. From our wilderness tent sites to our full service RV sites, there is a natural beauty that only we can provide. Enjoy a day of hiking, fishing, swimming from our sandy beach, a game of volley ball or horseshoes, playground, boating, or just relaxing in your campsite among the tall trees.
Due to COVID 19, ERM will be accepting limited reservations for the 2021 season. Please give us a call at 320-597-2740 for availability.
Boat Landing & Dock Area
25 Miles of Hiking & Biking Trails
Full Bath House Facilities
Convenience Store & Bar
Off-Site Storage Area
Wi-Fi (Ranch House Only)
& SO MUCH MORE!
1. Reservation requires full
pre-payment & credit/debit card will be charged at time of reservation
2. 3 Night minimum required on holiday weekends
3. 2 Night minimum required on weekends
4. Each site includes 2 adults & immediate family under 18. Extra people & pets will be charged accordingly.
5. Each site includes 1 vehicle plus camping rig. Fees apply for extra vehicles.
6. All visitors must register must register at Ranch House.
Visiting hours: 10AM-10PM
$5.00/person or $20.00/family
Friday & Saturday 12:00pm
1. No refunds on cancellations 7 days or less
2. $10.00 fee per unit with 7-13 day notice of cancellation
3. $5.00 fee per unit with a 14+ day notice of cancellation
PLEASE SEE REVISED COVID-19 CANCELLATION POLICY BELOW
10% Good Sam Members
Due to Covid-19, our cancellation policy had changed. We hope this policy allows you and your family to utilize your camping reservation deposit at a later time if your reservation was cancelled due to Covid-19. To change, cancel or check the status of your reservation, please give us a call at 320-597-2740 and we would be more than happy to assist you.
Cancellation of Reservation
No cancellation fee will be charged. A FULL credit (the total amount paid on your reservation) will remain on your account. You are free to use this credit towards camping, horseback riding or merchandise any time during 2020 OR 2021.
*We will not be refunding reservations on credit/debit cards at this time.*